TITLE III CONSORTIUM
Districts who receive less than $10,000 in Title III funds, must join a consortium in order to receive their federal dollars. The ESCEO has created a consortium for this purpose. If you are interested in joining this consortium, contact Jennifer Skowron for more information.
- Develop tools, processes and service supports to better meet the needs of students identified as English Learners in Consortium districts.
- Network with EL teachers/tutors to expand and enhance language and academic instruction programs to assist EL students in acquiring language and content.
Ohio Department of Education Resources
Ohio English Language Proficiency Assessment
U.S. Department of Education Resources
- Colorin Colorado - For families and educators of English language learners
- EverythingESL.net - A K-12 ESL resource from Judie Haynes, ESL teacher and ASCD author
- Language Castle- For everyone who teaches young children who speak different languages
Connect with Our English Language Learners Team
Gifted Coordinator/Instructional Supervisor, Title III Lead