Fifteen local schools and educational organizations invite teaching candidates to a job fair on Thursday, April 20, 2023.
Recent and upcoming graduates in education, credentialed teachers, substitute teachers, and those interested in pursuing substitute teaching opportunities are invited to the job fair to meet with recruiters and administrators seeking teaching candidates.
Districts are recruiting teachers through all grade and content areas. Districts attending include:
- Boardman Local Schools
- Canfield Local Schools
- ESC of Eastern Ohio (formerly Mahoning County ESC)
- Lowellville Local Schools
- Mahoning County Board of Developmental Disabilities
- Mahoning County Regional Council of Governments
- Potential Development
- Sebring Local Schools
- South Range Local Schools
- Struthers City Schools
- United Local Schools
- West Branch Local Schools
- Western Reserve Local Schools
- Youngstown City Schools
- Youngstown Community Schools
The job fair will be Thursday, April 20, 2023, from 9:30 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. at the ESC of Eastern Ohio at 7320 N. Palmyra Road, Canfield.
Candidates can pre-register by visiting esceasternohio.org. Pre-registration is recommended, but not required.
The day of the job fair, candidates should bring copies of their resumes and any student teaching portfolio materials.