Our preschool classrooms are inclusive of students of all abilities. Students who qualify receive assessment, instruction, and special services at no cost.
- Developmentally Appropriate, researched based curriculum aligned with Ohio's Early Learning and Development Standards
- Children with disabilities included and provided with specialized instruction
- Assessment, instruction and special services such as speech, occupational & physical therapies available at no cost for children who qualify
- All locations highly rated in the Step Up to Quality rating and improvement system
- All teachers have Bachelor or Master Degrees in Early Childhood Education
- Teachers of Preschoolers with identified disabilities are Licensed as Early Intervention Specialists
- Classroom Assistants with ODE Licensure and extensive training
- Support staff includes: Speech Pathologists, Occupational and Physical Therapists, Orientation Mobility Instructor, Teachers of Hearing Impaired and Visually Impaired Staff
WHAT FAMILIES LOVE ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
- Flexibility of full or part day program options and availability
- Affordable rates and high quality services
- Staff are highly trained, understand child development and strive to meet individual needs of children and families.
PRESCHOOL INTEREST SURVEY
Fill out this form, and our team will be in touch with you regarding preschool for your child!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
PRESCHOOL DISABILITY SERVICES
Call your School District of Residence
PAYING PRESCHOOL FEES & TUITION
Connect with our Preschool Team
330.533.8755 ext 1085
Preschool and Special Education Supervisor
330.533.8755 ext. 1095