The Career Counseling team works closely with guidance counselors and educators in the research, planning, and implementation phases of credentialing students. Credentialing opportunities allow students to earn in-demand credentials that employers are seeking, preparing students for success after high school.
- Provide real world credentials to better prepare college and non-college bound students for the workplace.
- Direct Tie to optional graduation requirements
- Enhance the courses you already teach
- Increase district prepared for success scores on ODE report card
Our team has worked extensively with:
- American Red Cross
- Career Connections
- National Retail Foundation - Rise Up
- Ohio Agrabusiness Association
- OSHA - Occupational Health and Safety Administration
- Stop the Bleed
- and many more