Our preschool classrooms are inclusive of students of all abilities. Students who qualify receive assessment, instruction, and special services at no cost.
- Developmentally appropriate, researched-based curriculum aligned with Ohio's Early Learning and Development Standards implemented in our classrooms.
- Children with disabilities are included and provided with specialized instruction.
- Assessment, instruction and special services such as speech, occupational & physical therapies are available at no cost for children who qualify.
- All locations are highly rated in the Step Up to Quality rating and improvement system.
- All teachers have earned Bachelor's or Master's Degrees in Early Childhood Education.
- All preschool disability teachers are licensed in Early Childhood Special Education.
- Classroom Assistants have ODE Licensure and extensive training.
- Exceptional Speech, Physical and Occupational Therapists licensed by the state of Ohio are provided to students with disabilities.
WHAT FAMILIES LOVE ABOUT OUR PROGRAM
- Flexibility of full-day or part-day program options and availability
- Affordable rates and high quality services
- Staff are highly trained, understand child development and strive to meet individual needs of children and families.
PRESCHOOL INTEREST SURVEY
Fill out this form, and our team will be in touch with you regarding preschool for your child!